A solvent free polymeric two-part paste , proper for machining applications.
Key features :
- Excellent adhesion properties to metal surfaces including carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum .
* Machinable putty that various machining techniques can be applied after curing.
- High resistance of rotating wear and abrasion .
- High temperature resistance up to (150°C /wet and 220° C /dry contact) .
- Excellent oil resistance.
* Easy to get a smooth finish.
- Supplied in pre-ratio measured containers, and easy to mix and apply .
- Application and cure at ambient temperatures requiring no external hot work.
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion.
- Excellent corrosion resistance for long-term performance.
Repairing, Restoring and Rebuilding corroded mechanical parts, typically as follows:
- Rebuilding and Restoring pumps, impellers and propellers.
- To Protect and Restore equipment against aggressive abrasion and erosion.
- The high compressive strength to transfer loads to fill and strengthen cracks and voids.
- Restoring eroded shafts and bearing seats.
- Restoring and re-facing gears and mechanical tubes.
* Rebuild bundle tubes face of heat exchangers.