A solvent free polymeric two-part paste with a wide range of applications.
Key features :
- Excellent adhesion properties to metal surfaces including carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminum .
- High wear and abrasion resistant.
* Application temperature up to 105°C.
- High temperature resistance up to (160°C /wet and 240° C /dry contact) .
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals.
- Supplied in pre-ratio measured containers, and easy to mix and apply .
- Application and cure at ambient temperatures requiring no external hot work.
- No shrinkage, expansion or distortion.
- Excellent corrosion resistance for long-term performance.
Repairing, Restoring and Rebuilding corroded metal parts, typically as follows:
- Rebuilding and Restoring pump casing, impellers and propellers.
- To Protect and Restore equipment against aggressive abrasion and erosion.
- The high compressive strength to transfer loads to fill and strengthen cracks and voids.
- Repairing and resurfacing corroded metal surfaces including pipes, storage tanks and pressurized vessels.
- Restoring eroded shafts and bearing seats.
- For Bonding metal to metal.
- Repairing Engine blocks
- Restoring and re-facing flanges.